- Collect, store, and verify email addresses for the sole purpose of identity verification and opt-in announcements. (Note that there presently is not a way to opt-in to announcements, which means there will not be announcements until there is a way to opt-in.)
- Encrypt passwords with a one-way hash using a salt as soon as they arrive on our server so that it is impossible for anyone to recover the plaintext.
- Keep logs with the Internet Protocol Address of every computer which accesses any of our Services. This information cannot generally be used to pinpoint your location.
- Periodically review logs of conversations that take place on our chat services.
- Require the use of encrypted HTTPS to view any page on our website that requires using your password, or making changes to your account.
We will not:
- Share any personal information (including email addresses) or logs with any third parties.
- Use any information in our databases or logs for any purpose not expressly related to the operation of the SocialGamer.net website or services.
- Remove any account information from our database for any reason whatsoever.
- Send you any unsolicited email unless you have opted in (as noted above).