Whats a matta you?
Chat options such as hiding join/quit notifications and autoconnecting to chatrooms can be set in your User Options.
You may also connect using a standalone IRC client.
If you are having trouble with a specific area of SocialGamer, this is the place to be.
- Please be patient. We will get to you as soon as possible, but ajanata can't be everywhere at once.
- You may also contact the staff via email at: staff at (@) socialgamer dot (.) net.
- If you have a specific bug report or feature request, open a ticket at http://socialgamer.net/trac.
We are unable to assist with a few things. These include:
- Setting up or troubleshooting streaming with UStream, Justin, or Xfire.
- Removing channel bans. This is up to the stream owner and his or her moderators. If you ask us, prepare to be banned from a second channel.
You may connect to us with your own IRC Client
Configure your client to connect to irc.socialgamer.net
on port 6667, and join channel #SocialGamer
We recommend one of the following clients:
To join a stream chat, join the channel #<user>-chat, replacing <user> (do not include <>) with the username of the person streaming.
Need help with the "zomg" bot?
- zomg is written by vsTerminus
- The help file is located on our Trac Wiki.
- Questions and concerns can be discussed with vsTerminus on our IRC network (see above) directly, or you may send an e-mail to vsterminus AT socialgamer DOT net.